Forever United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discord is here

2 posters

Go down

Discord is here Empty Discord is here

Post  Spymaster20 Tue 26 Jan - 4:35

Hello guys,
It's me again convincing you about another great software for us to use. Just as i did before with Evolve.

Unlike using the old boring team speak, it's about time for us to use something much better regarding All-in-one voice and text chat while gaming. Mainly with the purpose for use to socialize more and more with our clan member in all possible ways and as we wish to.  
Well just as like it's written on the Discord home page: It's time to ditch Skype and TeamSpeak. Discord is here.

Discord is here Discor10

Discord is here Captur10

Available for almost all popular platforms like Windows, android, IOS and OSX. And as you can see on the features list the game overlay is coming soon, so we may not need to use evolve any more after all if that's the case.
Discord is here Captur13

You can use it on your browser or install it on your system or on your phone as you prefer. For inviting your friends to your server it only needs for you to give them an short url and ur done.
Discord is here Captur12
And more importantly let me make it bigger for you, FPS proof ( lags free) Razz.
Discord is here Captur14

Ok so if you guys can be so kind and try it out to let me know what you think about my suggestion(discord) by replying here What a Face

Home page: Discord website
Download: Discord download link

Please do not reply if you haven't tried it yet. Rolling Eyes

Spymaster20
Spymaster20
Detective
Detective

Mood : Sneaky

https://www.evolvehq.com/players/spymaster

Back to top Go down

Discord is here Empty Re: Discord is here

Post  B____Y_23 Tue 26 Jan - 11:02

i checked it and i really love it , it seems better than evolve .
i will try it soon bounce bounce
GJ spy good job good job good job good job good job good job
B____Y_23
B____Y_23
Captain
Captain

Mood : I Don't Care

Back to top Go down

Post  Spymaster20 Fri 5 Feb - 14:38

B____Y_23 wrote:i checked it and i really love it , it seems better than evolve .
i will try it soon bounce bounce
GJ spy good job good job good job good job good job good job

Heh i know right? i love it too Razz  Btw didn't mean to replace the evolvehq cause evolve has some decent unique features mainly ( Tracking games, screenshots/recording) . Discord is more like teamspeak but only hell lot better in every way + you can send files, copy clipboard to paste pictures or what ever you did copy ( more flexible) , better for chatting and voice if you want(flexible and user friendly) , for making teams, performance friendly, no one can enter your server without a link you supposed to give them also by choosing when if you want to let it expire, is better for administrating your server, join multiple servers at once, no alliance stealing member issue bc the server is free and a lot more. So my suggestion is more in a rude saying... to remove  cheap team speak and use discord related. Rolling Eyes
Spymaster20
Spymaster20
Detective
Detective

Mood : Sneaky

https://www.evolvehq.com/players/spymaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: